Fritz!Box 7430 modem for ADSL & VDSL
AVM is releasing a new FRITZ!Box 7430 model that becomes the third officially recognized VDSL modems in Belgium (together with 7360 and 7490 models). The 7430 is an advanced modem/router for both private and business use. With the FRITZ!Box 7430 you're off to a quick start in convenient home networking on your IP connection. Thanks to the latest wireless LAN technology you have significantly more range and speed. The media server and USB port turn the FRITZ!Box 7430 into an ideal multimedia hub. The complete telephone system for IP-based connections as well as the answering machine and fax function fulfill all your communication needs.
The most important features are :
- Annex A/B compatible ADSL, ADSL2+ and VDSL2 modem/router
- Support for IPv6
- Wireless N up to 450 Mbit/s gross, 2.4 GHz
- Easy and fast network connection of computers, laptops, game consoles, ... either wireless or through 1 of the 4 Fast Ethernet/WAN ports (100 Mbps).
- 1 integrated USB ports (USB 2.0) for printer and storage media
- Several security functions such as integrated firewall, Wi-Fi-Protected-Setup (WPS), parental control, MyFRITZ! (secure access to your own FRITZ!Box from anywhere) ...
- Secure remote access over the Internet with VPN (IPSec)
- Calling at super advantageous tariffs via internet with VoIP (even when the PC is off) or via a fixed analog line. Did you know that you can configure your smartphone with the FRITZ!App Fon for Android or iOS? In this way you can use your smartphone at home for edpnet telephony. Find out how to download and to configure the App here.
- 1 a/b port for analog telephone device, offering multiple useful features both for private (baby monitoring phone function, message waiting indication ...) and business (routing of calls to other extensions, VIP calls, Do Not Disturb, ...) use
- Intergrated DECT base station for connecting up to 6 cordless telephones
- Integrated digital answering machine with up to 5 voicemail boxes including voice-to-email (e-mail forwarding)
- Received faxes can be forwarded as a .pdf via –email (fax-to-email)
- Extensive PBX functionality: call diversion, call rejection and call waiting, internal three-party conference, quick-dial numbers ...
- SIP user agent client / SIP user agent server (VoIP) - RFC 3261
- Management of up to 20 SIP accounts (SIP addresses)
- Extensive but user friendly configuration and management interface
- Very energy friendly device: multiple energy saving settings available
* A FRITZ!Box 7430 modem costs €169 VAT incl. (€139,67 VAT excl.), when ordering it without a DSL subscription.Posted on Mar 10, 2017 | Tags: